Monday, July 17, 2006

Well this is my second blog of the day and is (i guess) my proper blog as the first was a kind of test thing.

So i went to get my friend and house mate his birthday present from town today. I bought him a flag from the net and then got some words printed on it. He's Italian and the flag has "The world is ours" printed on it and beneath that it says "Champions of the World 2006". Im sooo happy that Italy won the world cup as im sure are 90% of libyans. It feels weird being happy for other people. As weird as it feels it doesnt detract from my happyness... the joy was so strong... I really really love Italy when it comes to football (and food).

So anyway he was really happy with the flag and hung it out his bedroom window. Heres a pic...



While we're on pics a took a snap of my house from the front....




Over the next few posts ill take different pictures of my house to share with everyone. You can see scafolding up because im having a new roof put on. The last roof was leaking everywhere so im sorting it out once and for all.

I cant believe how hot it is here in Wales right now. Apparently its 35 degrees but it feels alot more. Tomorrow is supposed to be the hottest day. Clinics is a nightmare when its hot, the place is just not made for hot weather. I got patients ALLLLLLL day tomorrow and i know its gonna be hell.

Thing is though, i love this place when the sun is out. I honestly think Wales is one of the most beutiful places in the world when the sun is shining. Its so green and pretty and everyone is smiling and enjoying themselves. People are just sitting around in the shade on the grass reading books, having a drink, or just relaxing. Its so nice to see. Its enough to bring a smile to anyones face.

Anyway a nice easy blog to start with i think to ease you in. By the way the picture associated with my blogs is of a boy holding the flag of Palestine- its a subject thats close to my heart, but more about that later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NSU - 4efer, 5210 - rulez

2:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home