Thursday, September 14, 2006

Mexico to Wales

Im now back in Wales.

Its a funny feeling. Slightly low, as the last month has been a special time. But im not that down as the thought of what I did and what I saw always makes me smile. It was an amazing journey.

If I could I would love to somehow thank all the people who made the month amazing. All the amazing local people who didn't stop smiling. All the people who invited us to their homes. All the travelers who shared their experiences and had a laugh with us. Obviously the biggest thanks goes to God for creating such a beautiful region and giving me the opportunity to experience it. I never stopped being in awe of my surroundings.

Over the next few weeks ill release more pictures of my journey and reveal more stories so keep an eye out.


3 Comments:

Blogger AngloLibyan said...

welcome back to the UK :o)
i have enjoyed your pictures and stories and look forward to more.

3:48 pm  
Blogger maiuna said...

Hamdellah 3la eslama, looking forward to your new pictures and stories :)

7:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

may you always be bless with a sense of awe. may you always know how to appreciate the simple things in life. stay centered. you seem to be a very unique person. may God continue to bless you.

2:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home